Transforming Schools Into 21st Century Learning – Teachers PD
The Education4ALL ™ program aims to achieve equity and justice in STEAM and digital education to support students from Low Socio-economic communities in Australia and around the world. Helping students to achieve a better and more sustainable future for all and close the gender gap for women and girls in STEAM Education.
The Education4ALL equity program is recognised by the United Nations Association of Australia - NSW Division (nation-wide); for demonstrating outstanding engagements delivering on the UN SDGs. Additionally, for successfully embedding seven of the seventeen United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals into our Policies and Values, and for continued efforts to create a fairer, safer and more sustainable world for all.
To fulfil our mission to ensure inclusive and equitable digital education programs for all students, in 2019 our CEO and founder, Ms Eman Soliman launched EduTech Australia's Equity Action Plan (EAEAP) via aligning our business framework with the UN SDGs and designed the equity program Education4ALL ™.
EduTech Australia is committed to equity in education by providing sustainable projects and learning materials that challenge inequities and contribute to low SES students receiving a socially just education.
Provide fair go in digital education for many vulnerable and disadvantage students, sustainable programs that will forever support low SES students and close the gender gap for women and girls in STEAM.
We are committed to creating positive global impact in STEAM fields to change the lives of young people and help disadvantage communities from low SES groups women, in particular, to thrive in life.
The Education4ALL program utilises Partnership Based Community Development (building community capacity, partnership) and Asset/Strengthen Based Community Development Approaches – to provide sustainability and independence for the community after funding ends. The program depends on these partnerships to secure the funding required to support equity schools, while the schools receive the program free of charge.
Deliver on the United Nations Sustainable Developments Goals* (SDGs) and achieve our short term and long terms goals by 2030.
• Ensure inclusive and equitable digital education for all students via providing free access to resources, programs and opportunities to all students and help them thrive in life. In particular students from low SES communities, Aboriginal, refugees, newly arrived migrants and students in equity schools.
• Build community resilience and inductees partnership via uniting all available resources and establishing partnership with governments, schools, community organisations, universities, the United Nations and UNESCO TO REACH out and expand the program internationally.
• Enhance Quality Teaching & Learning in STEAM, and improve student’s achievements/outcomes in STEAM area
• Enhance cultural integrations and social cohesion via our international exchange programs, competitions and STEAM camps, to reduce radicalisation and anti social behaviour
• Increase knowledge in STEAM skills in the community; and to help students achieve a better and more sustainable future and close the gender gap.
• Close the gender gap for women and girls in STEAM education and increase girls participation in STEAM activities
• Address inequity and bring justice in digital education
• Build community resilience and knowledge about STEAM education
• Provide access to quality STEAM education
• Close the gender gap for girls and women in STEAM
• Give students the ability to develop their STEAM, robotics, coding and digital skills
• Foster general capabilities of critical and creative thinking, collaboration and communication
• Empower students to thrive in the face of adversity such as poverty and unforeseen events
• Ensure significant mobilisation of resources and STEAM programs so they are adequately available to all students.
• Empower teachers with access to PL to enhance quality teaching and learning in STEAM
• Delivering on seven of he United Nations SDGs
• Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all (SDGs #4)
• Ensuring inclusive and equitable digital education for all students via providing Free access to resources, programs and opportunities to all students and help them thrive in life.
• Accelerate structural transformations for sustainable developments and building resilience to crisis, circumstance.
• Eradicate poverty in all its forms and dimensions via building resilience and open opportunities for students in low SES communities
• Empower the community and open up opportunities for economic growth and quality work.
• Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalise the local and global partnership for sustainable development.
• Deliver on the United Nations Sustainable Developments Goals* (SDGs) and achieve our short term and long terms goals by 2030.
• Build community resilience to give students the ability to build their STEAM skills and thrive in the face of poverty, events, challenges or adversity.
• Build community capacity and inductees partnership via uniting all available resources and establishing partnership with governments, schools, community organisations, schools, Universities, the United Nations, and UNESCO TO REACH out and expand the project internationally.
• Ensure equity quality education and long-life love for learning and achieve justice in education by 2030.
• Grow STEAM and robotics skills to help students becoming equipped for future jobs, via using the most innovative and advanced award winning Artec Japanese Robotics, coding & programming solutions.
• Provide equal opportunity for all students to access STEAM, coding and robotics programs, in particular students from low SES committees, Aboriginal, refugees, newly arrived migrants and students in equity schools.
• Close the gender gap for women and girls in STEAM education and increase girls participation in STEAM activities.
• Empower teachers with access to immediate and advanced training and resources in STEAM, Robotics, VR/AR.
•Achieve justice in education for all students by 2030 via eliminating the cause of inequity in education
• Empower wider communities to join the global goals to achieve better and more sustainable future for all.
• Facilitate advanced professional Learning for teachers to enhance quality teaching and learning in STEAM and Digital education.